1. What effect does sunlight have on temperature, humidity, and available water and how are these factors related to sunlight and to one another?
2. Structurally, how do plants respond to high temperature, low humidity, or limited water in an effort to conserve water
3. How does this structural resopnse explain low photosynthetic performances seen under less tah opitmal conditions
4. In what parts of the world are conditions ideal (optimal) for photosynthesis during most of the year? What type of forests develop here? Why are these forests so important
5. How does burning of rainforests contribute to global warming?
6. How can conservation of rainforests or replanting of deforested areas help to counteract global warming