I’m working on a programming question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
The best way to defend your systems from attack is to know as much, if not more, about your system and its vulnerabilities than potential attackers know. You must know where and how they’ll likely attempt to compromise your systems. Discuss the moves that may be taken to compromise a company’s system.
Post your initial substantive response early and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to at least two posts from other students or your instructor.
Respond to two or more of your classmate’s postings in any of the following ways:
- Build on something your classmate said.
- Explain why and how you see things differently.
- Ask a probing or clarifying question.
- Share an insight from having read your classmate’s posting.
- Offer and support an opinion.
- Expand on your classmate’s posting.