1) Take an RGB image (Lab9_3.jpg). and do the following:
1. Insert Gaussian noise on its red component and Salt & pepper noise on its green and blue components.
2. Concatenating the three components into an image (noisy image).
3. Apply Average Filtering on noisy image from part2.
4. Concatenating the three components into an image (filtered image in separate).
6. Show the results
2) Repeat the first part by using your own image. Report all the challenges that faced you in the process of apply noise to an image and then filtering it back.
Make sure to include brief :