LAB LINK: https://csuglobal.instructure.com/courses/55562/mo…
In Windows-based networks, Group Policy provides a mechanism to control various aspects of network operation, performance, and security. This lab will introduce you to the management of group policy objects in a Windows server.
Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Open the Lab 4 Assessment Worksheet. Save a copy of the worksheet to your computer; this will allow you to fill it out electronically and save your answers. You will complete this worksheet and submit it to your instructor after you have completed the hands-on portion of the lab. However, it is strongly recommended that you read through the worksheet before you begin.
- Click the Lab Access link below to enter the virtual lab environment.
- Read through all of the material under the Intro and Steps tabs before you start working.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions under the Steps tab to perform the lab. Note: You will not be completing a lab report, so you can disregard instructions to make screen captures.
- After completing the hands-on lab, complete and submit the Lab 4 Assessment Worksheet. (Use the worksheet that you saved to your computer.) Be sure to save it again before submitting it.
For additional information on accessing and completing the lab, refer to the Student Lab Guide.