Earlier in this course, you had the opportunity to experiment with the management and configuration of a Windows-based account. Linux is another popular operating system that is frequently used by organizations. This lab introduces you to the tools and techniques needed to manage Linux accounts.
Follow the steps below to complete this assignment:
- Open the Lab 6 Assessment Worksheet. Save a copy of the worksheet to your computer; this will allow you to fill it out electronically and save your answers. You will complete this worksheet and submit it to your instructor after you have completed the hands-on portion of the lab. However, it is strongly recommended that you read through the worksheet before you begin.
- Click the Lab Access link below to enter the virtual lab environment.
- Read through all of the material under the Intro and Steps tabs before you start working.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions under the Steps tab to perform the lab. Note: You will not be completing a lab report, so you can disregard instructions to make screen captures.
- After completing the hands-on lab, complete and submit the Lab 6 Assessment Worksheet. (Use the worksheet that you saved to your computer.) Be sure to save it again before submitting it.
For additional information on accessing and completing the lab, refer to the Student Lab Guide.
LAB 6 LINK: https://csuglobal.instructure.com/courses/55562/mo…
LAB 7 LINK: https://csuglobal.instructure.com/courses/55562/mo…